MET Labs has the capability to test performance and reliability of Truck, Construction, and Agricultural Equipment.
Our vast facilities allow for EMC, Safety, and Environmental Compliance testing to all be completed under one roof. MET’s 5m and 10m testing chambers allow us to complete both component level and full vehicle testing.
We have experience with a range of standards and regulations. Some of the common standards we can help you with include:
- JDQ 53.3 (John Deere Standard)– Environmental Design & Testing of Electronic/Electrical Components and Assemblies
- JDQ 203 (John Deere Standard)– Testing of Electronic and Electrical Devices- Electromagnetic Compatibility
- SAE J1455 – Joint SAE/TMC Recommended Environmental Practices for Electronic Equipment Design (Heavy-Duty Trucks)
- SAE J551-5– Performance Methods of Measurement of Magnetic and Electric Field Strength from Electric Vehicles
- ANSI/ASAE EP455 – Environmental Considerations in Development of Mobile Agricultural Electrical/Electronic Components